Enjoy our one hour Annapolis, Baltimore, and Bay tour in an airplane with excellent visibility. Come discover the beauty and diverse landscapes of the Baltimore-Washington-Annapolis area and the adjacent Chesapeake Bay's special ecosystems. There is something for everyone, whether for a birthday, date, anniversary, retirement, or other special occasion.
Depart from Ft. Meade, with an experienced pilot, proceeding east around BWI and up the shore, over Baltimore Harbor, to the edge of downtown Baltimore and Fort McHenry. Cross the Chesapeake Bay Eastbound and glide past adjacent Eastern Neck National Wildlife Refuge, Kent Narrows, and Kent island, man-made Poplar island, over the Historic Thomas Point - Light House, the Bay Bridge, and along side historic Annapolis, with view of the Naval Academy, marinas, and Statehouse. The flight is conducted at 1000 to 2000 feet depending on airspace considerations and is limited to a 25 mile radius from Tipton airport, flight time is just under one hour. Up to three passengers can be accomodated depending on passenger weights. Custom tours may be arranged with overflight of points North and West of Tipton airport as well.
1World Aero is an Authorized Tour Operator (ID# 1WAJEA07), and all of our tour pilots and mechanics are under FAA random drug & alcohol testing.
All passengers must sign the REQUIRED 1WORLD AERO TO PASSENGER LIABILITY LIMITS AGREEMENT, in which clients agree to limit company liability to clients to the terms of the company's active commercial insurance coverage. This document must be signed and provided prior to boarding. Click here to download.
1) Total passenger party weight must not exceed 400 lbs without express prior permission of 1World Aero.
2) There are only three passenger seats available on each flight.
3) Infants under two years of age must be placed in an approved car seat. We do not allow infants to be held in their parent’s lap, nor do we have headsets for infants.
4) Third passenger tour upgrade must be pre-approved by 1World Aero for weight and balance purposes, otherwise rescheduling charges may apply.
5) All tours are subject to Federal Aviation Regulation compliance.
6) Our one-hour Air Tour includes several minutes for taxi and safety checks.
7) All tours are pre-arranged by appointment only on a first come first serve basis.
1) Passengers will be refused boarding if intoxicated, and may incur a rescheduling charge.
2) Rescheduling fee applied for cancellations with less than 24 hours notice.
3) Surcharge is added to redeem expired Groupon vouchers.
4) Party weight exceeds 400 lbs requiring defueling of up to 50 lbs.
1) Completion of all tours are dependent on Fair Weather. Only 1World Aero shall define and reschedule for fair weather. Fair Weather is defined by real time, aviation-weather sources, and assumes minimum cloud bases of 2000 feet, minimum visibility of 7 miles, and maximum winds of 22 MPH, to include a maximum 17 mph crosswind component.
2) 1World Aero weather cancellation may be made at any time, though typical cancellations will occur the morning of the tour, or the evening before for early morning tours.
3) Cancelled flights will be rescheduled per client and company availability without any surcharge.
Refunds and Voucher Redemption
1) Any refunds for Groupon Vouchers are to be obtained from Groupon if applicable. Consult the Groupon Promise for Groupon refund and redemption policies.
2) For Flights purchased directly through 1World Aero: Flights may be refunded less a $50 cancellation fee if the tour flight has not taken off. Thereafter, 1World Aero may proportionally refund the tour price paid for any tour flight time that turns out to be less than 45 minutes. (For Example: A flight shortened to 30 minutes for weather, mechanical issue, or passenger discomfort may be refunded 33%.)
3) Flights must be completed within six months of purchase to redeem at the purchase price. Thereafter, a $50 surcharge applies.
Clients agree to these terms and conditions by scheduling our air tour.